As low as $39.99
Designed for sure footing in wet, icy conditions, the STABIL Boot Cleat features thick webbing, a forefoot strap that fits easily around most footwear, and multi-direction steel cleats that provide heel-to-toe traction.
When your day job finds you outside all year round, the STABIL Boot Cleat keeps you on your feet in every kind of weather. Designed for traction, our Boot Cleat incorporates thicker rubber webbing and forefoot straps for increased traction. Crafted with aggressive, multi-direction steel cleats that help heels and toes to bite into ice and snow, the Boot Cleat is ideal for urban postal carriers, security personnel, and all professionals who spend time outside in cold, wet weather. Their comfortable, low profile design fits over nearly all footwear, and won't interfere with your natural stride. And when the weather clears, our Boot Cleat is easy to remove and toss in the trunk of the car or bag. Made of Thermoplastic Elastomer, the Boot Cleat provides lightweight traction that's tested to retain full flexibility down to -45 F. Featuring large pull tabs, the Boot Cleat is easy to install over winter boots and easy to take off when not in use.
- Durable, flexible, heel-to-toe traction for workers who brave icy, wet outdoor environments
- ThermoPlastic Elastomer (TPE) construction provides flexible, lightweight, all-day traction
- Large pull tabs ensure a secure fit and make them easy to put on and take off
- Full sole coverage with heel and toe cleats helps ensure confident footing
- Multi-directional, heat-treated steel plates bite into ice and snow
- Low-profile design won't interfere with your natural stride
|Shoe Size||Men's 13.5-16|