As low as $69.99
The Max Cleat features 15 steel cleats that bite firmly into ice and snow. This versatile cleat fits most boots, and retains full flexibility in all kinds of weather.
When your job description places you in challenging outdoor conditions, it takes every ounce of concentration to stay focused on the task at hand. With the STABIL Max Cleat, you will always have complete confidence in your footing. The Max Cleat is engineered for high performance and durability, with 15 heat-treated steel cleats in each long-lasting sole that bite firmly into the slickest ice and deepest snow. The Max Cleat attaches easily to most boots with secure hook-and-loop straps that hold firm when wet, and the threaded STABIL Traction System (STS) cleat receptacles allow for easy change or replacement. Ideal for construction crews, road workers, and first responders, the Max Cleat is designed to maintain full flexibility in temperatures as low as -45 degrees F, and won't interfere with your normal walking stride. Designed to provide full-foot coverage, these oil-resistant cleats are both lightweight and easy to wear, and our proprietary STABIL Traction System (STS) gives you the flexibility to change cleats for a variety of adverse conditions.
- The heavy-duty Max Cleat is designed to take the slip and slide out of outdoor working conditions, giving you the confidence to get the job done
- STABIL Traction System (STS) features 15 threaded, heat-treated steel cleats per foot that dig into ice and snow and allow for easy replacement
- Secure, adjustable, all-weather hook-and-loop straps ensure an easy, secure fit on most boots
- Full-sole coverage for sure footing
- Oil-resistant fabrication ensures durability
- Tested to maintain full flexibility to -45 degrees F to ensure a natural stride in any weather
|Shoe Size||Women's 10-12/Men's 8-10|