Quick Cleats pack a lot of performance in a small footprint. Each cleat has two tungsten carbide steel spikes, engineered to dig into slick surfaces from glare ice to packed snow.
The weather has a way of catching you unprepared when you least expect it. Easy to carry and easy to wear, STABIL Quick Cleats were designed to stay one step ahead of Mother Nature no matter what she throws your way. Made to fit in a pocket, glove box, briefcase, or handbag, Quick Cleats simply stretch over the forefoot of most shoes. Once in place, their durable spikes dig into wet, icy, and snowy surfaces, instantly delivering safe, secure footing. Quick Cleats pack a lot of performance in a small footprint. Each cleat has two durable tungsten carbide steel spikes, engineered to dig into slick surfaces from glare ice to packed snow.
- Quick Cleats are essential winter gear that stows easily anywhere and offers quick, easy-to-wear traction for icy, snowy conditions
- Twin tungsten carbide steel spikes dig into ice and snow
- One size fits most design stretches over the forefoot of any shoe
- Conveniently sized to carry in a pocket, purse, glove box, or backpack
- Comfortable to wear, and made for easy walking
|One Size Fits Most
|Packed Snow, Ice, Pavement