The STABIL Heel Cleat is designed for versatility, providing exceptional traction on icy surfaces, while leaving the front of the foot free for operating machinery, climbing ladders, and walking.
The STABIL Heel Cleat is designed for versatility, providing exceptional traction on icy surfaces, while leaving the front of the foot open for operating vehicles and machinery, climbing ladders, and for comfortable walking. Small and compact, the Heel Cleat 's innovative design features an adjustable tension-fit binding that ensures a secure fit on a wide range of boots and shoes. The lightweight Heel Cleat is easy to store in a glove compartment or work bag for easy, as-needed access when conditions require additional traction, and its durable construction ensures a long, reliable life. Crafted with rugged, replaceable, heat-treated cleats, the Heel Cleat 's thermoplastic polymer construction stays flexible in cold temperatures, making it easy to put on and take off. The cleat is positioned to provide maximum traction, while leaving the forefoot cleat-free. This design allows exceptional freedom of movement to ensure safety when driving, climbing, or operating machinery. As versatile as the demands of your job, the STABIL Heel Cleat is the perfect traction solution for work in icy conditions.
- The compact, easy-to-remove STABIL Heel Cleat features an open forefoot, allowing workers to operate machinery, climb ladders, and walk comfortably
- Replaceable, heat-treated steel cleats bite into ice and snow
- One-size-fits-most design features an adjustable strap and a tension-fit binding for a secure fit on most shoes and boots
- Durable thermoplastic elastomer construction retains flexibility in cold temperatures, making them easy to take off and put on
- Cleat-free forefoot allows wearers to safely drive, operate machinery, and climb ladders
|Shoe Size||One Size Fits Most|
|Terrain||Packed Snow, Ice, Pavement|
|Traction Coverage||Heel Only|